TheJOURNEY's CONGREGATIONAL CARE MINISTRY TEAM provides lay pastoral care and encouragement to the church family who are ill, recovery, homebound, mourning or in special need. The ministry works to carry the love of God to all in our church family who are experiencing a season of need.
The Congregational Care Ministry:
* Prepare and deliver meals or provide meal cards
* Write and mail cards
* Visit others (hospital/nursing home/funeral home)
* Makes calls to those in need
* Throw showers for the birth of a baby in the congregation
* Assist the pastor in caring for the congregation in other ways as needed
If you have a special need and could use a little help, call the church office at 501-843-2302 or to reach our Director of Congregational Care, Karenn Witt call 501-843-2302 or email her by clicking HERE.